If you are a secondary or community college instructor in Indiana seeking to teach dual-credit courses in history, this 100% online Master of Arts in History program is for you.
In this program you will:
- Learn effective oral and written communication skills
- Hone your ability to conduct research
- Develop competencies in digital and public history
- Produce article-length original research papers and projects
The online format lets you further your education without disrupting your professional and family life; you can integrate grad courses into your regular teaching schedule or take them over the summer. That means you'll be able to complete the 30-credit program in 24-30 months of consecutive part-time enrollment, or even more quickly if you take more than one course at a time.
IU's Office of Online Education has partnered with multiple campuses to provide a full suite of services to students in 100% online collaborative degrees. These services include but aren't limited to:
- 24/7 support via phone, email and chat
- Onboarding/orientation to online education
- Coaching and mentoring
- Career services